Conroe, Texas based packaging engineer Patrick Tatom has conceptualized and manufactured the uniquely designed KnowBagz. Patrick has made the entire usage extremely easy for the user. The wholesale dealers of the perishable products can easily use these packing bags and vacuum seal them after filling the products. Below-mentioned is a step-wise guide how to use the KnowBagz:
Step-wise guide of how to use the KnowBagz
- You get 8 bags out of a unit sheet which weighs 4 gm each.
- Before filling the pack with a product item, you tear the bag from the sheet. Suppose you open a packet weighing 4 grams and after filling it with the product, its final weight is 336 grams. You know the exact weight of the product, which is (336-4) grams= 332 grams.
- KnowBagz are designed for vacuum sealing the delicate products like the powder without letting it get spilled in the air. You fill the pack with the powder and seal it via the sealer. It is as simple as that.
There are various advantages of using the KnowBagz, which are briefly discussed in the following lines.
Advantages of using the KnowBagz
- You can precisely determine the weight of the product and the package separately, even before unsealing the pack.
- You pay for the product only and not for the package. This could help you earn 150 to 300 per cent profit on the sale of per product package.
- You can vacuum seal the package, which would help you to enhance the shelf-life of the perishable items especially the food stuffs.
- KnowBagz are smell-proof. It helps to keep the original smell of the individual food item, as it is.
- The KnowBagz sheets are constant with its distribution of weight.
- The print upon the bag is made with the help of special techniques so that it remains intact.
You can also watch this video