These tips have been collected from the veterans of this field to contribute to your success.
- Conduct thorough research: Do not take the rule of law in your hands; this is the first and foremost rule of this industry. Verify if growing marijuana indoors is legalized in your state.
- Erect indoor tents: You should first erect a tent to ensure your plants receive the right amount of light, moisture and temperature, encouraging them to grow large buds. Apart from this, you can arrange a hydroponics or aeroponics setup, which allow for better root development, promoting healthier growth of the plant. These practices will help you maximize the yield.
- Keep it clean: Marijuana plants are extremely delicate. The best way to keep away pests and diseases is to keep the surrounding environment absolutely clean. Ensure that your hands and tools are as clean as possible.
- Provide the best materials: The right seeds and soil are the prerequisites of a good harvest. Buy good quality soil with a pH value of 6.5. Skimping will do no good. Similarly, excellent quality seeds ensure excellent quality cannabis.
- Don’t overdo it with the materials: Regarding water and fertilizer, follow the rule of moderation. Do not add water when the soil is still moist 3 inches below the surface, and take care to not drown the plants when you do water them. Adding extra fertilizer with the water without measuring the amount of nutrients already present in the soil could also be disastrous. Apart from this, understand that the needs tend to change at different phases of the growth cycle. The flowering stage demands a higher requirement than the vegetative stage.
- Be consistent: You need to ensure an ideal environment for your harvest. Keep humidity, light, air circulation and temperature within the permissible range. Alter your daily schedule to set aside time for tendering the plants.
- Expand your knowledge: Many things depend on the depth of knowledge acquired by the harvester. Apart from the quality of materials and the permissible range of nutrients, there are many points about which one must gather a good deal of information before beginning to grow marijuana.