● Buy plenty of your favorite vegetables and meats; separate them into daily portions or recipes; then vacuum pack each one in separate heat sealed bags to freeze or store.
● Give tomorrow's - or even next week's - dinner plenty of time to marinade in a vacuum bag. This will preserve freshness for days without taking up too much fridge space.
● You can make your microwave ready meal by this vacuum seal bags. Just arrange all the items that you eat your lunch in a heavy duty wax plate and seal the plate in a vacuum bag. Take it to your office and keep it in the freezer. Take it out at lunch time and put in microwave for 30 seconds. Your meal is ready.
● Really ripe bananas are perfect for making some tasty banana bread. The lengthen the short window between peak ripeness and rot, preserve ripe bananas in vacuum sealed bags.
● To effectively keep fresh juice, wine or broth, freeze the liquid in ice cube trays. Seal the cubes in portioned vacuum bags to open and thaw as needed.
● You can reseal many types of snack bags used for chips, jerky, pretzels and more. Just be sure that you do not melt through thin bags with the heal sealer.
● If you have the hobby of gardening, store your seeds for the forthcoming years, and be assured of the quality of the seeds, they will remain as fresh as new ones.
● Toiletries can be kept safely while you are traveling, with no mess of leaking. This is a space saving way to carry these things as well.
● Photographs and other documents oxidize over time and are kept best within a vacuum sealed pack; no moisture, dirt, or insects can harm them in there.
● Juicy foods are hard to store. There is a trick to it. You can keep them on a cookie sheet and refrigerate them for 30 minutes at a very low temperature. Take it out as it will become hard and then you can vacuum seal it. Soft fruits like peaches, berries, and tomatoes will remain stored even when the season is over.
● A superb and unique idea to store honey through vacuum sealed bags is a honey stick. Just put the needed amount of honey in a stick shaped vacuum sealed bag for storage.
You can use vacuum bag roll and create your customized vacuum sealed bag. That will save your money and also give you the opportunity to store things in proper sized bags.